Publications and communications
The industry-standard for global publication planning and management − compliant, transparent, enterprise-wide.
Datavision supports the strategic and tactical management and compliant execution of scientific programs.
Datavision greatly improves efficiency in publication planning, management, and delivery.
Datavision features configurable workflow templates, reviewer portal, financial module, on-demand reporting capabilities, clinical trial integration, charting facilities, and industry-leading congress and journal information.
User-friendly and intuitive
Datavision can be rapidly deployed for a single publication plan or, more commonly, across the entire enterprise.
Datavision supports three core workflows to aid medical publication management:
- Planning − data dissemination, gap anlysis, and objective setting
- Implementation − document lifestyle management and efficiencies, compliance, and budgeting
- Monitoring and reporting − enabling continuous improvement, audit trails and compliance checking, and process refinement.
The Datavision difference
- Easy-to-use intuitive solution
- Clear and flexible chart views
- On-demand reporting options
- Built-in database with details on over 27,000 congresses and 7000 journals
- Out-of-the-box industry-standard workflows, adjustable to align with company SOPs
- Clear alignment of publications with medical objectives
- Globally deployable across products, portfolios, therapy areas, and regions
Datavision incorporates citation counts provided by Scopus − the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature from over 5000 publishers.
Datavision is the industry-standard for global publications management and is implemented by 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies. Envision currently works with 67 Datavision clients, supporting 1170 product publication plans.
- Financial Module
Tracks project spend and how much budget has been committed, used, or is remaining
- Executive Window
An interactive reporting portal, providing insights into Datavision and Visiontracker activities
- Writer’s Workbench
Managing the publication plan through a web portal